Why Project Right to Shelter
1. Housing is Healthcare
2. Hospitals Beds are Not Shelters
3. Why Non-Congregate Shelter Options
4. Massachusetts is a Right to Shelter State
5. FEMA & MEMA Funding is Available
6. The Cambridge Hotel Industry & Covid-19
7. New Jobs for Cambridge Residents
8. New Jersey & Other States Have Done It
9. The Homeless Bill of Rights
10. A True Housing First Model
Our collaborators have approved the current iteration of this document, and agree that this project both supports and adds to the current efforts to support the unhoused community in Cambridge, MA. Please click on the button below to download the most recent version of our proposal.
For questions, suggestions, and feedback on the proposal please reach out to us via email.